header

Monday, June 20, 2011

Last Day!


Today is the last day you can enter to win The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater.

All you have to do is add up the following:

Comment +1 entry

New Blog Follower + 1 / Old Blog Follower + 2


Tweet about contest + 2 (please tell me your twitter name or leave a link)

Blog about contest + 3 (Please leave the link in the comments)

I'm sure you all know Maggie from her Shiver series
in fact in my next contest I will be giving away the third book in that series, Forever.


Yay books!


I also wanted to share the news that I've joined Brave New Words, a new blog of YA sci-fi authors debuting in 2012!

Come check us out! We will be sharing our agent stories and "the call" stories as well featuring awesome giveaways and such.

So please spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment