header

Monday, June 13, 2011

First Contest EVER!

Now that I have some super cool ARCs to hand out it's time to play, WIN THAT BOOK!!

And since I've never done a contest here on this blog it's going to be fun for both of us! Just wait. You'll see!

Today's prize is:

The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

All you have to do is add up the following:

Comment +1 entry

New Blog Follower + 1 / Old Blog Follower + 2


Tweet about contest + 2 (please tell me your twitter name or leave a link)

Blog about contest + 3 (Please leave the link in the comments)

Help me spread the word about my blog and you get a prize! See how it works?

FUN FUN FUN!

The contest will end on June 20th and I will post the winner the next day.

Yay books!

7 comments:

  1. yay giveaway!

    Old blog follower +2
    tweeted: h_anastasiu +2

    Total=4

    heathbo16 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope this is international! YAY! Awesome competition- never heard of this book...
    Comment= 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. And old follower= 2 (I hope me putting the entries in like this is right... sorry if it's not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Second entry for old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A contest! Scorpio Races sounds fabulous! Hope I win! :D
    Old follower: 2
    tweeted: 2
    Comment: 1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay book contests! tweeted: 2, comment: 1
    :-)

    (I'm kinda clueless about the whole "following blog" thing, sorry!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK. Not sure why my comment didn't post before. But I am determined to win, so here we go:

    Old follower: 2
    Comment: 1
    Tweeted: (@Thisbe14): 2
    Blog Entry: (www.thisbeknits.blogspot.com): 3

    I shall prevail!!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete