header

Monday, November 8, 2010

Ch Ch Ch Changes

No. I'm really not a David Bowie fan. But I went to type Changes and that's what it turned into.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD DAVID BOWIE!

So if you will all direct your attention to the top of my blog...I HAVE A NEW HEADER!!
Isn't it fabulous!?!
My amazing husband designed this for me. I like to think he sees me as the girl/dancer in the image. Yes. I'm sure he does.
And the sky! With the birds flying...and how they match the other birds on my page...and the tree! Don't you just want to sit by that tree and daydream?!
Sigh.
I love it. Can you tell? Alright. Moving on...

And because Mother Nature is screwing with me, it snowed today. Yes. Snow! In NOVEMBER! How crazy is that!?
Pretty dang CRAZY, I tell you. I'd be just fine if it snowed on Christmas Eve and stuck around until all the presents were opened Christmas day, and then the sun came out and it was warm enough to play outside with all of your new toys, while wearing shorts. Just like my childhood. The shorts and playing outside part, that is. It never snowed in Sunny California on Christmas Eve. Even when I asked Santa for it. I guess Santa and Mother Nature don't talk.

In NaNo news:
I'm really excited about my new story. No, I haven't exactly kept up word count wise but I'm trying my best. I've had some distractions. And those distractions have been rather distracting.
And that's all I'm going to say about that.
For now.

So...feel free to stare at my new header and daydream for a while. You could even click on my little music thingy and hang out all day. I just might.

2 comments: