header

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday Tunes

I've been a bit delinquent on the whole Monday Music thing.
So...
Tuesday Tunes it is!
Today's musical selection is brought to you by Scotland! Welcome Frightened Rabbit!
And yes, in case you were wondering, there is nothing better than watching one of your favorite bands perform in the city and then in between songs listening to the band speak with an incredibly awesome Scottish accent!
Oh. And the music was great too!

This CD in particular was responsible for quite a few scenes in book 2.

Today is such a beautiful day! The sun is shining! Indian Summer is alive and well here in CT.
Have I mentioned how much I love Fall?!

Finger is better just in time for NaNo.
Anyone out there joining in the fun?? HUH? ANYONE?
Perhaps I'm the only one crazy enough to sign up for this madness.
But in case you're interested...click here

And just because I'm in serious brainstorming mode I've added a second CD for y'all to listen to.
I know I've mentioned it before but between my husband and I it has been playing nonstop in our house and car. Sufjan Stevens you rock!
GO TAKE A LISTEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment