header

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

First blog post ever!!

I don't usually worry about new years resolutions but this year I made two. The first resolution was to finish my book which I did in April and the second one was that I would start a blog.
And now while I await that phone call, you know the one every published writer talks about, the one where they see their agent's phone number on their caller-id and suddenly hearts and rainbows shoot out of the receiver.
Yeah. That one.
Well until that day comes I will be using this blog to express my frustrations with the publishing world and everything else that causes me needless distress and daily distraction.
Oh. And once my book is published...I'm pretty sure you'll still find me here.

1 comment:

  1. Very good blog. Very good writing. Very good motivation to do this. Very good jealousy from me. Very much hate you. And if you get published before me (which you will because I am very good doing nothing about mine at the moment) - anyway,.... I will very much have to hunt you down and kill you.

    Very good night.

    Your very good sister - Lori :-)

    ReplyDelete